Yes, to become an authorized Business Associates it is necessary to get registered with the respective stock exchanges and SEBI
Following are the eligibility criteria for starting as a Business Associate: 2-3 years of experience in the broking business, either as a sub/main broker or as an employee of a main/sub-broker.
Basic qualification required is HSC. In case you don't have a basic qualification, you must be a matriculate with minimum 2 years of experience in the capital market.
- Producing certificate would be mandatory.
- Your age at the time of application should be minimum 21 years.
- A minimum Cash deposit of Rs.50000
The infrastructure and financial requirements are:
- Office space of approximately 300 - 500 sq feet, preferably in a prime location of your city/town.
- Hassle-free connectivity through the internet. Log in from anywhere, anytime to address your business requirements on your time.
Yes, employees of Business Associates will be trained on all the product offerings and consistent assistance will be provided in understanding different aspects across the product line.
No, you do not have to approach different departments at Paterson securities. You can approach our Relationship and Support Desk to solve all your queries.